Each year, the City of Grand Junction prepares a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), which includes the results of the annual audit, as well as a comprehensive report of the City's financial statements.
(note: this is a large file and may take a few moments to download).
For easier printing or if you are looking for one specific section, the 2016 CAFR is separated into individual sections below.
- Table of Contents
- Introductory Section
- Independent Auditors' Report
- Management's Discussion and Analysis
- Basic Financial Statements
- Notes to Financial Statements
- Required Supplementary Information
- Other Fund Statements
- Downtown Development Authority
- Statistical Section
- Single Audit
- Other Supplemental Information