The City of Grand Junction has ample parking for its downtown patrons with over 1,000 meters (map of all downtown parking meters), 180 time-limited parking spaces and the parking garage located in the 400 block of Rood Avenue. The parking garage has 448 parking spaces; 126 of those spaces are available for short-term/daily public parking, and the remaining spaces are being used for long-term leased parking. If you are interested in leased parking, please email parking.
Parking Meter Rates
- Short-Term Meters (2-4 Hours): and Garage Main Floor: $0.75 per hour
- Long-Term Meters (10 Hours): $0.10 or $0.25 per hour: see map for location
- Street Parking Pass for Long-Term Meters: $25.00 per month
Parking Garage Rates
- Short-Term Lease (Month-to-Month)
- Surface Spaces: $10.00 per month
- Covered Spaces: $65.00 per month
Park Smart Cards
The Park Smart cards are pre-paid parking cards that you can use in the pay stations in the garage or the newly upgraded meters. You can purchase the card and/or find out more information by visiting Customer Service in City Hall (corner of 5th & Rood) or by calling (970)244-1537.
Parking rates are enforced Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parking is free in the evenings and on the weekends!