250 North 5th Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F
Boards and Commissions
Fee Schedule Update
A fee schedule update has been approved for planning and development related fees including clearances, applications, inspections and other permits. The fee schedule will become effective January 1, 2018. The complete fee schedule can be downloaded here. Please note School Land Dedication fee will also be increased as of January 1, 2018.
The Grand Valley Circulation Plan was last reviewed and adopted by both the City and County in 2010 following the adoption of the Grand Junction Comprehensive Plan and the expanded Urban Development Boundary (UDB) more...
The Community Development Division is here to assist our community to become the most livable community west of the Rockies! We work to guide and promote development that is vibrant, safe, provides a healthy life style and has a broad and balanced range of land uses. We strive to support a community that provides quality employment opportunities with a mix of job types, has a diversity of housing, has exceptional medical and educational facilities and is child and senior friendly.
Key Functions of the Development Services Division include:
- Preparation of citywide and neighborhood plans
- Permitting services for residential and nonresidential development
- Maintaining the Grand Junction Comprehensive Plan
- Providing information related to zoning, setbacks, and other land use questions
- Providing development review services for new development
- Providing annexation services for properties coming into the city