The City of Grand Junction's basketball program focuses on the FUNdamentals, sportsmanship,
and on-court basketball skills that our youth players will learn this season.
Youth Basketball is offered every winter for girls 1st-6th grade, and boys 1st-8th grade.
DID YOU LOVE YOUR COACH FROM LAST YEAR?
Here's how to register on their team!
- Register by the registration deadline. See dates below!
- Make a coaches request OR a player/carpool request and tell us which one is more important (you may not get both!)
- Teams are limited to 10 players (once teams have 10 players, they are considered full). Requests will be taken on a first come, first serve basiss based on the time the registration was received.
- Late registrationsa re NOT guaranteed any requests. This includes coach requests, player/carpool requests, and event school location requests. So make sure you register early!
REGISTERING IS AS EASY AS... 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick your season! Girls or boys?
2. View the information below for a detailed list of dates, schedules, questions, and information.
3. Get registered early to make sure coach/player/carpool requests are approved and to avoid late fees.
NEW THIS YEAR!
1st grade co-ed basketball
If you've got a little one wanting to shoot some hoops, sign them up for our new 1st grade
co-ed basketball program! Games will be played 3 on 3 with 8 foot hoops.
COACHING YOUTH BASKETBALL
We can't do it without you!
- Plain and simple, it's an awesome experience to have with your basketball star!
- You are likely already attending the games and practices anyways.
- We NEED you! This program is only possible with volunteer ccoaches! Plus, we offer you age appropriate drills, guidance along the way, AND head coaches will receive a $10 coupon for future registration once team equipment has been returned.