The City of Grand Junction's basketball program focuses on the FUNdamentals, sportsmanship,
and on-court basketball skills that our youth players will learn this season.
Youth Basketball is offered every fall for girls 2nd-6th grade, and winter for boys 2nd-8th grade.
A new 1st grade coed league has been created for both fall and winter leagues.
For more information or questions on our basketball programs, contact us at 970-254-3866.
We are in the process of revising the Training Video required for all coaches.
Please stay tuned for more details to come!
DID YOU LOVE YOUR COACH FROM LAST YEAR?
Here's how to register on their team!
- Register by the registration deadline. See dates below!
- Make a coaches request OR a player/carpool request and tell us which one is more important (you may not get both!)
- 2nd-8th Grade teams are limited to 10 players. 1st Grade Coed teams are limited to 6 players. Once a team reaches it's limit, they are considered full. Requests will be taken on a first come, first serve basis based on the time the registration was received.
- Late registrations are NOT guaranteed any requests. This includes coach requests, player/carpool requests, and event school location requests. So make sure you register early!
REGISTERING IS AS EASY AS... 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick your grade, girls/boys or 1st grade coed?
2. View the information below for a detailed list of dates, schedules, questions, and information.
3. Get registered early to make sure coach/player/carpool requests are approved and to avoid late fees.
COACHING YOUTH BASKETBALL
We can't do it without you!
- Plain and simple, it's an awesome experience to have with your basketball star!
- You are likely already attending the games and practices anyways.
- We NEED you! This program is only possible with volunteer ccoaches! Plus, we offer you age appropriate drills, guidance along the way, AND head coaches will receive a $10 coupon for future registration once team equipment has been returned.
Coaches applications, training videos, and more located
under the column titled "Related"