The City of Grand Junction's basketball program focuses on the FUNdamentals, sportsmanship,
and on-court basketball skills that our youth players will learn this season.
Youth Basketball is offered every fall for girls 2nd-6th grade, and winter for boys 2nd-8th grade.
A new 1st grade coed league has been created for both fall and winter leagues.
For more information or questions on our basketball programs, contact us at 970-254-3866.
DID YOU LOVE YOUR COACH FROM LAST YEAR?
Here's how to register on their team!
- Register by the registration deadline. See dates below!
- Make a coaches request OR a player/carpool request and tell us which one is more important (you may not get both!)
- 2nd-8th Grade teams are limited to 10 players. 1st Grade Coed teams are limited to 6 players. Once a team reaches it's limit, they are considered full. Requests will be taken on a first come, first serve basis based on the time the registration was received.
- Late registrations are NOT guaranteed any requests. This includes coach requests, player/carpool requests, and event school location requests. So make sure you register early!
REGISTERING IS AS EASY AS... 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick your grade, girls/boys or 1st grade coed?
2. View the information below for a detailed list of dates, schedules, questions, and information.
3. Get registered early to make sure coach/player/carpool requests are approved and to avoid late fees.
COACHING YOUTH BASKETBALL
We can't do it without you!
- Plain and simple, it's an awesome experience to have with your basketball star!
- You are likely already attending the games and practices anyways.
- We NEED you! This program is only possible with volunteer ccoaches! Plus, we offer you age appropriate drills, guidance along the way, AND head coaches will receive a $10 coupon for future registration once team equipment has been returned.
Coaches applications, training videos, and more located
under the column titled "Related"