The Spring Cleanup Program is still on schedule. We will keep this website updated as new information comes in, you can also call 970-256-4111 to check the most recent updates.
Since the early 1900's the City of Grand Junction has conducted an annual clean up program to help residents get rid of yard waste and unusable household items. It is our most popular residential program. This two-week program takes place each year, around April.
Starting 2020 Spring Clean up-We will no longer pick up Mattresses or Box Springs.
Please contact your Trash provider for removal of these items.
- North Side of North Avenue starts March 30th-7 a.m.
- South Side of North Avenue (includes areas of Orchard Mesa & the Redlands) Starts April 6th-7 a.m.
- Please do not put items out before March 23rd.
- For more information, please view our Spring Clean-Up Postcard
- View a map of pick-up areas here or view the map below
- Areas shaded in Yellow will begin March 30th
- Areas shaded in Green will begin April 6th
Please send us an email with your questions or comments