The current work zone is the west end of 29 1/2 Road to 23rd Street. Work continues on the concrete curb and median work on US 6/North Ave between 29 Road and 28 1/2 Road with additional activity from 28 Road and 23rd Street and 16th to 20th Streets. Boring and potholing continues at 28 Road as well as camera installation at 28 1/2 Road, 28 ¼ Road, 25 and 28 Road. Drivers are asked to please be aware of workers in the “cone zone” and to take it slow.
- Sundays – Fridays, 7 p.m. – 7 a.m. (night work)
- One lane of travel in each direction is maintained during the night work activities
- Daytime utility work is ongoing, with intermittent lane closures
- Be aware of the reduced 30-mph speed limit and 10’ width restriction
- Anticipated completion: mid-November
CONTACT THE CDOT PROJECT TEAM
Questions or concerns? Or to be added to CDOT's public outreach contact list for construction updates: