News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/2/2023 1:21:28 PM to 3/3/2023 7:56:27 AM.
City of Grand Junction News
Posted on: March 3, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Projects Affecting Traffic for the Week of March 6, 2023
City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
2022 Waterline Replacement – Phase 1 Project
- 19th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Elm Avenue
- Kennedy Avenue between 19th Street and 22nd Street
- 20th Street between Glenwood Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
- 21st Street between North Avenue and Kennedy Avenue
- Expect temporary road closures with well-marked detour routes in place
- Access for residents and businesses will be maintained
- Anticipated Completion – April 2023
Road and G Road – Traffic Roundabout Project
- G Road will be closed Tue. and Wed. between 24 Rd. and 23 ¾ Rd.
- G Road will reopen at the end of each day’s work if possible.
- To access Community Hospital, use 23 Road
- Be aware of a traffic pattern change at 24 Road and G Road (Temporary Roundabout)
- Posted speed limit will be 15 mph
- Continue to see lane shifts on 24 Road from I-70 to Leland Avenue.
- Moderate delays can be expected
- Access to Canyon View Park, Golden Gate Petroleum & Community Hospital will be maintained.
Non-City of Grand Junction Projects with Travel Restrictions
Fiber optic construction– Highline Internet Service Provider
- Westbound lane shift on Orchard Ave. east of 28 ¼ Rd.
- Westbound lane shift on Patterson Rd. between Mesa Valley Dr. and Cottage Meadows Ct. (In the vicinity of what would be 30 ½ Rd.)
- Expect delays
12 Road (Loma) from M Road to M ½ Road, Utility Construction – Ute Water
- 12 Road is closed south of Hwy 6 & 50 between M Road and M ½ Road
- Detour route will be in place
- Anticipated Completion – Early April